Publish Button is an innovative Web Content Management System by Neo Code Software designed for print and web publishers. Its focus is the separation of content from graphic design and web page logic. This allows everyone in an organization to do their job quickly and effectively and ultimately results in an improvement in workflow.
Unlike most content management systems, Publish Button allows you to author and maintain layout and logic, as well as content, from within its web interface. This means that sophisticated web applications utilizing your content can be created entirely from the web browser.
- Directory based File Management
- Easy to use, familiar to the users
- Rapid training
- Integrated layout and logic authoring
- Create custom layouts, forms, and logic using PB's innovative web interface
- Logic enables your layouts to display dynamic content
- Data submitted by users can be stored and retrieved by your layouts
- Work Flow Management for Publishers/Writers and Editors
- Quark Xtags Export
- Import from Quark using HTML
- Articles available immediately on a Web Server
- Email Integration
- Saves costs on copies of Word/HTML Editors etc.
- Sophisticated and Flexible Security Module
- Adding users, changing abilities easy to do
- Supports Multi-Publication on a Single Server
- Potential for Article sharing between similar publications
- Built with Open Source, flexible and scalable Programming Environment
- PHP/MySQL most popular combination with programmers and web hosting companies
- Low IT implementation cost
- Potential to integrate with Advertising Management Software
- Allows Publishers to target market more effectively.
- Restrict access to back issues of a publication. Integrate with Visa Credit Card processor to allow Pay Per View.
- Multiple users
- Allows many users to work effectively.